Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20th- The Miracle of Challenges

October 20, 2014

I have had so many miracles in my life recently that have just pressed themselves into view. It would be ungrateful of me to not share them. I have been increasingly busy with homework, school, work and all the other stuff. Honestly, it has been really stressful. However it has been an answer to prayer. You see, when I am idle, I do some really silly things. I feel much more productive when I am busy. I asked my Father in Heaven to keep me busy and boy, did he deliver!

He presented me with some amazing opportunities like being on the Water Polo team, giving me more hours at work (even when I just want to sleep), making schoolwork harder, the list goes on! A tender mercy happened today though. I saw my ballet mistress in the hallway at school today and she said I could join one of her companies. I was SO excited! I know it will challenge me a lot but isn't that what life is all about? Being challenged and overcoming it?

On a side note, in my religion class we talked about the differences between men and women and how we compliment one another in our differences. Can I just say how grateful I am to be a woman? I know for a fact that gender is eternal and the different roles of men and women are vital. I am grateful for naturally being a nurturer, a creator of life and a daughter of God. What a miracle!


13.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment