Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27th- The Miracle of Peace

April 27, 2015

So it has been a while... okay a long while. Here's an update on me. For the winter, I went to Santa Barbara and taught at a dance studio. It was a great experience but I am surprisingly glad to be back in Rexburg. If all goes as planned I will graduate this semester. My fingers are crossed.

Today has been a really weird day. I felt like I just kept going and going. I am back at my old job. Which is really quite stressful. Along with the 19 credits that I am taking this semester. But I am determined to get this done. I have been here way too long. Today I realized amidst the chaos of work and the stress of life that everything was going to be fine. I know that God really cares about us and the little things in our lives. He knew I needed that peace at that time. What a miracle!


www.instapray.com.jpg

1 comment: